Friday, August 17, 2012

Mysterious Content

I'll be presenting/teaching at The Mysterious Content of Softness, a future exhibit at the Cornell Fine Arts Museum in Winter Park, Florida.  I'm honored to be part of this show, and am looking forward to meeting all the great artists.  If you're in/around the area - stop by the show!

I just finished a MAMMOTH project for Vogue Knitting, which will be in their next issue.  I wish I could show you, but just keep your eyes peeled for my new design!

I am finishing up 2 new designs for Vogue Knitting Live, which will be in Chicago from October 26-28, 2012.  I've been working with the Long Island Livestock Company collaborating on the beginning of a series of one-two skein projects which will be available at the show.  I'm also putting the finishing touches on an exclusive for BagSmith using this yarn:

It is one of my favorite yarns, it's like braided squishy bread dough.  I was in the studio last night making final edits to the design and I'm very excited the way it has turned out.  Stay tuned, as I will post info about both designs here on the blog as they are ready to go.

Happy Knitting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment