Sunday, November 4, 2012

Post VK Live/Hurricane

In the aftermath of the hurricane, I hope that each of you are finding peace and hope and are making it through bit by bit.

Thank you to everyone I had the privilege of meeting over the weekend of Vogue Knitting Live! in Chicago, October 26-28.  I am deeply grateful that each of you chose one of my classes and helped make it the success it was for me and for the Vogue Knitting folks.  I know as consumers you have lots of choices, and I am very thankful you chose to take mine.  I hope you all learned something and took away things that will make you a better knitter, seamer, zipper sewer, or that you left at least feeling inspired to try something new.  I am blessed that Vogue Knitting trusts me to pass on the information I have, and I get to work with such fun, talented, passionate people.



No comments:

Post a Comment