Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring? Hello?

I think spring is coming.  I think.  

But I have two new patterns I just finished:

Biomechanic

Diomonda
Both patterns are available now on Ravelry.  The two are made with Madeline Tosh chunky.  The first colorway is Boxwood, now discontinued I believe, and the second is Cosmos.

I love yarn that has squish factor.  And this yarn doesn't disappoint.  In fact, you may spend more time squeezing the cowl than wearing it.  

I am working on the 4th of a series of kerchiefs, bandanas, neck things for spring.  They are all cotton, machine washable ideas that hopefully you'll fall in love with.

Happy knitting!

3 comments:

  1. I love them both! The the first one looks so intricate and intriguing...and I just adore squishy yarns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A squishy cowl is something that I must have immediately. Both are so interesting looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really like them. Really fancy doing the biomechanic one.

    ReplyDelete