Friday, June 29, 2012

It's Just Yarn, Ladies.


First of all, I just want to start by sending thoughts and prayers to all those battling the fires in Colorado.  May all of you find relief and make it out of this peacefully and with hope.


It's that time again, believe it or not.  It's always very exciting to do Vogue Knitting Live, and this time it's in Chicago.  I'm very honored to be part of this event.  It's so well done, organized, and fun.  And they even used my photo for the front page of the class registration online:


What's not to love??  I will be teaching 2 classes, Seams Like Surgery (the crowd fave) and Zip It!, as well as giving a lecture It's Just Yarn, Ladies.  The lecture is more like a part lecture, part comedy skit (hopefully), and part gossip.  Not gossip in the snarky office-talk way, but more like "insider" gossip about what really goes on in yarn stores.  Most of which everyone probably already knows, and my jokes will all flop, but I'm doing it anyway. 

So, if you're in Chicago, or planning to be, you're in for a real treat with the Vogue Knitting family.  They are all class acts, and know how to please the knitters and the purlers.  And if you consider yourself a VIP (which I'm sure you are if you're reading this), then registration is now open! 

Hope to see you all there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment